I created a free resource library to help you advance your nutrition & fitness, lose weight, decrease stress, maximize your motivation, feel fabulous, & much more!
Sometimes ya just feel like a big bowl of warm, savory soup! There’s something so satisfying, comforting, & cozy about it — and this Garlicky Curry Carrot Soup is no exception. ☺️
Supercharge your health while sipping this soup full of immune-boosting & anti-inflammatory spices — like curry, turmeric, coriander, & garlic. You’ll also get some healthy fats from the organic coconut oil & the raw almond butter, which will rev up your metabolism & fat-burning hormones, AND leave your belly feeling full & happy! 🤗
The carrots & curry also give this soup a beautiful color — which is always an added bonus!
A Quick Note About One Of My Most Loved Possessions
For this soup (& most of the other easy, quick, delicious soups we make in our home), we use a Vitamix — which is basically the most amazing, high-performance blender in the world! Not only does it blend ingredients together effortlessly into the smoothest, creamiest texture possible — but in the case of soups, it also HEATS the soup as it blends. So you can literally make AND heat a soup full of nutrient-dense ingredients using just ONE kitchen appliance, in a matter of minutes!
If you don’t have a Vitamix, I highly recommend you check them out!! We’ve had ours for years & use it every single day (sometimes more than once a day!) — whether we’re making smoothies, soups, coffee drinks, desserts, whipped cream, batters, purees — you name it!
Don’t worry if you don’t have a Vitamix just yet, though — you can still make this soup using a regular blender or food processor, and a good ol’ pot on the stove. 🙃
Let’s get cookin’, shall we? Download your free recipe card below!
This recipe makes about 4 servings.
- ¾ of a box of organic vegetable broth (make sure there aren’t any added sugars or unhealthy fats)
- 3 large organic carrots (peeled)
- 3 tbsp. organic virgin coconut oil
- 3 tbsp. raw almond butter
- ~2 cloves worth of minced garlic (can add more or less, depending on preference — we’re garlic lovers in the Shuppe household!)
- 1 tbsp. curry powder
- 1 tsp. coriander
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 2 tbsp. Primal Kitchen Honey Mustard Vinaigrette (optional, but I think it adds some great flavors + some healthy avocado oil) → Click here to order some!
- Sea salt to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Blend all ingredients together in Vitamix on high speed for 5-7 minutes (or until desired warmth).
- Pour into bowls & enjoy!!
That’s literally it!!
If you don’t have a Vitamix, here’s what you can do instead:
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor or blender until smooth & creamy.
- Pour into a pot, & heat soup on the stove on medium heat until desired warmth.
- Pour into bowls & enjoy!!
Looking for the perfect side to pair with your yummy Garlicky Curry Carrot Soup? Try these incredible Cheesy Coconut Biscuits! Dip those babies into your soup & get ready for a delish party in your mouth! 😜
Alright fellow soup-lovers: What is your all-time FAVORITE soup?! I wanna hear about it — leave me a comment below!
Join The Community!
Get weekly wellness support & receive instant access to Dr. Christi’s free resource library to achieve a life of health, bliss, & wholeness!
Count me in!