I created a free resource library to help you advance your nutrition & fitness, lose weight, decrease stress, maximize your motivation, feel fabulous, & much more!
This recipe is courtesy of MaxLiving. 💜
In a world that values convenience & cost-cutting over our health, it’s virtually impossible to find gluten-free pizza that’s also GRAIN-free, made with organic ingredients & healthy oils, and free from damaged fats & toxins.
Traditional pizzas that you can order in a restaurant or purchase from a store are typically filled with refined grains, non-organic conventional dairy, unhealthy oils, & added sugars. All of these ingredients wreak havoc on your metabolism & hormones (think weight gain!), blood sugar, & inflammation levels. 👎
Fortunately for us pizza lovers (which is probably like everyone, right?), there are super healthy, grain-free, gluten-free pizza alternatives that you can easily make at home! This fantastic pizza dough recipe features almond flour & flax meal.
To download & save your free recipe card, simply click below! ☺️
Grain-Free, Gluten-Free Pizza
- 1 ¼ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup ground flax meal
- ¼ to ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. aluminum free baking soda
- 1 organic free-range egg, beaten with a whisk
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. seasoning of choice (Italian seasoning, roasted garlic powder, etc.)
- Your favorite pizza toppings (cheese, sauce, veggies, etc.)
- Mix all ingredients together until they form a ball.
- Roll the “dough” into a circular pizza crust (about ¼ inch thick) on a sheet pan/cookie sheet with piece of parchment paper. (To make this easier, top the dough with another piece of parchment paper when you roll it out; then peel off the parchment paper when you have it the way you want it.)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and top with your favorite pizza ingredients.
- Return the pizza to the oven for another 10-15 minutes.
- Enjoy! 🤗
A Note About Pizza Toppings
If you’re using cheese, make sure it’s full-fat, organic cheese (raw, grass-fed, & A2 dairy is best if possible). My absolute favorite brand of cheese (& THE healthiest dairy you can find on the planet!) is from Beyond Organic.
For the sauce, check the ingredients to make sure there aren’t any added sugars, unhealthy oils, or other chemicals. Look for a sauce made with extra virgin olive oil & organic ingredients if possible. This is one of my favorite brands & flavors!
If you want to learn more about healthy alternatives, check out How to Healthify Your Favorite Foods & Recipes (& Still Make Them Taste Delicious!).
For another insanely-delicious pizza crust recipe that’s also gluten-free, grain-free, & health-friendly, try this Cauliflower Crust Pizza.
And don’t forget to snag your convenient little recipe card below!
Join The Community!
Get weekly wellness support & receive instant access to Dr. Christi’s free resource library to achieve a life of health, bliss, & wholeness!
Count me in!