I created a free resource library to help you advance your nutrition & fitness, lose weight, decrease stress, maximize your motivation, feel fabulous, & much more!
Due to the magical combination of almond butter, mashed pumpkin, & honey, and the fact that they’re completely flourless, these Almond Butter Pumpkin Pie Brownies boast the most IRRESISTIBLE moist & gooey texture!
I recently whipped up a couple batches of these Fall-inspired brownies for one of our Patient Appreciation Days at our health center, and lemme tell ya — people went GA-GA over these babies! 😍
Even people who aren’t huge fans of pumpkin pie or pumpkin-flavored foods (yes, apparently there ARE a few people like that in this world 🙃) enjoyed them — because this dessert has a perfectly subtle (rather than overpowering) level of pumpkin flavor.
Click below to download the recipe card!
P.S. If you’re into healthy eating, I’ve also got a special surprise for you near the end of this post — so make sure you check it out! ☺️
**Makes one 8×8 pan of brownies. You could double the recipe to make a 9×13 pan.**
- 1 cup raw almond butter
- 1 cup organic canned pumpkin
- 1 organic, free range egg
- 1/3 cup organic, raw honey*
- 1 tsp. baking soda (aluminum free)
- Optional: Pumpkin Pie Spice, cinnamon, and/or nutmeg to taste**
- Organic virgin coconut oil or organic grass-fed butter to grease the pan
*If you want to make this recipe sugar-free, you could use erythritol, non-GMO xylitol, and/or stevia for the sweetener (instead of the organic, raw honey). BUT, it would probably change the texture & consistency somewhat. I’ve never tried any other variation, so let me know how it turns out if you try it! 🙂
**The pumpkin pie spices are optional — we’ve typically made this recipe WITHOUT any spices at all, and people love it. BUT, since these brownies have such a subtle flavor, I think adding some of those Fall-inspired spices (to your personal taste preference) is a fantastic idea!
- Add all ingredients into a bowl.
- Mix well with a large spoon until mixture is smooth & fully combined.
- Pour into a greased 8×8 pan (or into a greased 9×13 pan if you’re making a double batch).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes, or until a fork inserted comes out clean. (I always err on the side of less time, because I love them as moist & gooey as possible! 😋)
- Enjoy!! They’re delicious fresh out of the oven (after they’ve cooled down a bit), or after being in the fridge for a while.
For an even more delectable dessert, I highly recommend topping these Almond Butter Pumpkin Pie Brownies with Cream Cheese Frosting — soooo incredible! 😍
If you’re looking for a fun & delicious beverage to pair these brownies with, check out this Healing, Sugar-Free Hot Chocolate.
Or, if you want even more pumpkin pie goodies in your life — try this fat-burning, sugar-free Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie!
A Special Surprise For You
If you’re reading this, you’re most likely into eating healthy (& deliciously). And if that’s the case, I’ve got a special freebie download for you that’ll help you take your nutrition & recipes to the next level: Dr. Christi’s Must-Have Ingredients List.
This practical guide highlights 40 of my favorite go-to foods that are frequently found in my household & that I can’t live without (and you won’t want to either!). These foods are fat-burning, health-boosting, nutrient-dense, & sure to become staples in your kitchen! Click below to get instant access to the list! 😄
Pumpkin pie, pumpkin brownies, pumpkin pie smoothies, pumpkin soup — What are YOUR favorite pumpkin-flavored foods??
Join The Community!
Get weekly wellness support & receive instant access to Dr. Christi’s free resource library to achieve a life of health, bliss, & wholeness!
Count me in!